Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kodachrome movie

  1. #1
    Inactive Member fulfreez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pretty amusing and pretty well made even thought the concept was fairly simple. But its more then Ive made on 8mm since I still cant get my camera to run yet.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member zlacza's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out this small movie on super8. I would appreciate some feedback.

    Zsombor

    http://homepage.mac.com/zlacza/Engli...Theater17.html

    web page

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chezdigtlstudio's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gee whiz! What is the freakin' problem??? I really want to watch your movie but for some reason it always says that software is needed from quicktime, so it automatically trys to download it from the quicktime web site but then says that it's "not available on this server"

    Any advice?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member zlacza's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Simply download and install the latest version of quicktime form the apple.com site. It works on Windows with no problems. Then it will automatically use the QT plugin to watch the movie.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Chezdigtlstudio's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, so you were right- I downloaded quicktime and it worked. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    About your film- dude, all I can say is freakin awesome!!!! What a cool film. Great lighting, I loved the fish eye lense effect especially during the "gear" segment, what a clean neat looking film.
    I'd love to see more of your work.

    Where the heck did you get that song?

    Do you actually cut and splice the film itself? That seems crazy I mean I have my stuff transferred to mini DV and edit on computer, I couldn't imagine actually having to do all that splicing.

    Great work!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Chezdigtlstudio:

    Where the heck did you get that song?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This statement makes me feel old [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    It's Paul Simon, he was big eons ago [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Tasty Fish Lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah this was cute and simple.

    Was it me or did it say "forewer"?

    Something like this would fit as an intro to every Flicker screening.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Chezdigtlstudio's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "This statement makes me feel old [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    It's Paul Simon, he was big eons ago"


    Ohhh....Paul Simon. I've heard of that guy.....in my mom's record collection!

    ha ha just kidding. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •